Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone Features:
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 8 BLF keys, 3-way conference, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more • HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display • Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
*** For More Specification Info about Grandstream GXP2130 V2 Please Visit The Manufacturer’s Product Page Here.